Interaction has become a long term use after the development
of new technology, especially internet.
Internet as the new media form is described as “many to many” web of
communication compare to traditional mess communication. Internet makes it
possible that one-to-many talk. For example, you can have a conference call on
Skype. Internet makes communication without the limitations of national
boundaries. Internet gives a lot of information at first time no matter where
you are. Internet makes it possible for information to be transmitted and received, communicated and
redistributed. It puts the main body of modern and postmodern into the internet
system (Poster, 1999:15,
McQuail, D, 2005). Not only internet, people can surf internet anywhere anytime
by their smart mobile phone. New technology lets distance and national boundaries just belong to
traditional communication (Curran, J & Gurevitch, M, 2000).
One times, my friend uses his mobile phone checked in a
public toilet by Facebook and then he told me it was because he lost his way in
a so big market.
However, every coin has two sides, interaction by internet
bring dangerous at same time when its bring us convince. For instance, in 2010, a Sydney girl
was killed by a strange man who she got to know on Facebook. This man used a
fake ID and lied to her and then killed her.
We live in a digital world now. Digitalization makes us
stronger and delivers information by a great speed (Curran, J & Gurevitch,
M, 2000).
Reference
·
Curran, J & Gurevitch, M, 2000, Mess Media and Society, chapter2,
Arnold, New York
此评论已被作者删除。
回复删除Sorry, I think I accidentally deleted my comment...
回复删除But luckily I've already copied it, so just paste again...
I think you make some great points on the internet - particularly that it brings danger in return for convenience. And that's the issue of privacy and identity on the internet. I mean, to what point is it okay to reveal what amounts of information. There are countless news articles and reports about the horrors of internet communication and so there should be some sort of protection but that would be kind of an empty endeavour, I mean, what can we do?
The presentation of your post in general is great, you made it easy to read. Keep it up!